2015 Kia Forte for sale in Fitchburg, WI
2015 Kia Forte for sale in Fitchburg, WI
The Kia Forte has always been a recognizable staple on America’s roads, as it appeals to a variety of drivers. Kia has made the Forte even better as it now comes in three different body styles to fit your lifestyle – the sleek sedan, the sporty Koup, and the versatile Forte5. All models are filled with the best technology, a powerful engine, and protective safety features for a confident drive. Best of all, you can test drive the 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Fitchburg, WI, today at Russ Darrow Kia of Madison.
The 2015 Kia Forte is loved by those who love technology, and that’s because it’s packed to the brim with the latest technological advances to keep you connected. This technology begins with the innovative UVO eServices1 Infotainment system with voice-command navigation on a vivid 7-inch screen for an easy, hands-free way to connect to your vehicle by integrating your compatible smartphone2 to your Forte.
Besides letting you stream music directly from your phone, UVO also offers a multitude of features at your fingertips. Some of these available features are the Parking Minder3, which records your Forte’s location whenever you park, 911 Connect4, which automatically initiates a call to the emergency services when your airbags deploy, and Voice-Command Navigation with SiriusXM Traffic5. With UVO, the possibilities are endless.
When you drive the 2015 Forte, excitement comes in many forms. Besides the innovative technology, the Forte also comes equipped with a powerful 145 horsepower, 1.8L engine6. If you go with EX trim level, you get extra excitement with the 2.0L Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine with 173 horsepower. And for the ultimate in sport performance, the Forte Koup and Forte5 SX models have a 1.6L turbocharged GDI engine that delivers 201 horsepower. These engines are all made even better with Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing, which helps increase power and reduce exhaust emissions.
Not only was the Forte designed to be technologically savvy with a powerful engine, it was also designed to protect you and your passengers with advanced safety systems to help handle unexpected conditions and to minimize injury when certain traffic accidents are unavoidable. To help you maintain control of your vehicle, the Forte comes equipped with Electronic Stability Control, which monitors your Forte’s response during emergency situations. There’s also the Traction Control System, which senses wheel spin during acceleration and uses engine power and brake force to transfer power to the wheels with the most traction.
For protection during a collision, the Forte has airbag and seat belt sensors7 that monitor the severity of the crash, the presence of a front passenger and seat belt use, and then controls airbag inflation accordingly. For added protection, all doors are reinforced with steel beams and there are front and rear crumple zones to absorb impact energy, which help to preserve the structural integrity of the passenger compartments in certain types of collisions.
With so many amenities, and three different body styles, there’s no denying that the 2015 Kia Forte for sale in Fitchburg, WI, has everything you’re looking for in a new vehicle. Schedule a test drive at Russ Darrow Kia of Madison by calling 888-356-1417 today.Directions to Kia Fitchburg
1. Warning: Driving while distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. It can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury and death. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering-wheel-mounted controls while driving. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. Actual product may vary in appearance from photographs. See retailer for details. No subscription fee for UVO eServices. No charge for the UVO eServices app but requires downloading. App uses your smartphone cellular data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply.
2. Apple iPhone® and select Android™ devices only are UVO eServices compatible. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
3. Feature operates with certain smartphone devices with activation of App. Normal cellular service rates apply.
4. Feature activates after an airbag deployment. Feature requires a mobile phone connected via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Dependent on cellular service coverage.
5. All SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately, after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Programming subject to change. Sirius satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Traffic information not available in all markets. See siriusxm.com/traffic for details. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. Satellite and Internet radio channel lineups may vary slightly.
6. Forte 1.8L 145-hp ULEV/SULEV, Forte 2.0L (173-hp ULEV, 166-hp SULEV). Maximum hps listed. Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) is the only engine available in these states: CA, NY, MA, VT, CT, NJ, OR, ME, RI, MD, PA, WA, NM. ULEV engine is the only engine available in all other states.
7. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver errors, driving conditions, and/or injury.