2015 Kia Soul for sale in Fitchburg, WI
2015 Kia Soul for sale in Fitchburg, WI
When it’s time to purchase a new crossover, go with one that breaks the mold. With unique styling, precise handling, a wealth of entertainment options, plus tons of premium features, the 2015 Kia Soul for sale in Fitchburg, WI, refines what “fun-to-drive” really means. And to make it even better, you can experience all it has to offer by taking one for a test drive at Russ Darrow Kia of Madison.
The exterior styling of the 2015 Kia Soul is now sleeker and more sophisticated, while still managing to stand out from the crowd. The Soul’s Xenon Headlights are bright and crisp, which allow you to see more of the road at night, and drive with more confidence. There are also an impressive array of LED taillights to make your departure just as impressive as your arrival. The Soul also comes in stand-out colors like Inferno Red, Alien Green, and Solar Yellow.
Along with a revamped exterior, the interior of the 2015 Soul is now plusher, quieter, and tailored for your comfort. The Soul lets you carry all the cargo you need to suit your lifestyle with an expansive 24.2 cubic-ft. of available space. It’s also versatile thanks to 60/40 split-folding rear seats, which allow you to pack in cargo, passengers, or both. For even more cargo space, the floor flips up to reveal a hidden compartment to keep smaller items secure. The interior also offers ventilated and heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, mood lighting in an array of colors, and a panoramic sunroof.
On top of a variety of comfort features, the Kia Soul lets you enjoy the benefits of advanced technology, which make every drive more convenient and enjoyable. With the available UVO (short for ‘your voice) eServices1 Infotainment System with voice-command navigation, just integrate your compatible smartphone2 with your Soul. Once you do, you can stream music, download Apps, monitor your Soul’s driving habits, access 911 Connect3 or Enhanced Roadside Assist4, and check your Vehicle’s Diagnostics5 all from the large 8-inch touchscreen.
Outside of UVO, your Soul can do a lot more. With the Parking Minder6, you can record your Soul’s location whenever you park, and even use your compatible smartphone2 to help find your car. If you’re parked by a meter, you can also set an alarm for when your time expires. Another great features Is My Car Zone, which provides curfew, speed, and geo-fence alerts based on your targeted presets. You can also use the touchscreen to check driving habits – including previous violations of curfew time, speed limit, and radius perimeters.
Because the 2015 Kia Soul was designed to make driving fun, you can turn every trip around turn into a high-energy outing thanks to the 164 horsepower, 2.0L Gasoline Direct Injection engine and Sportmatic® transmission. In addition, the Soul has FlexSteer™ electronic steering, which gives you a choice between regular and comfort settings, along with a sport setting for quick and agile handling.
Experience the unique, inviting, and fun-to-drive 2015 Kia Soul for sale in Fitchburg, WI, today when you take it for a test drive at Russ Darrow Kia of Madison. Our sales department is open six days a week with hours that work around your busy schedule. Call us today at 888-356-1417 to schedule a test drive.Directions to Kia Fitchburg
1. Warning: Driving while distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. It can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury and death. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering-wheel-mounted controls while driving. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. Actual product may vary in appearance from photographs. See retailer for details. No subscription fee for UVO eServices. No charge for the UVO eServices app but requires downloading. App uses your smartphone cellular data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply. Internet hotspot connection can be made to your personal wireless Internet at home or to a smartphone device with Internet service plan (normal cellular service rates may apply).
2. Apple iPhone® and select Android™ devices only are UVO eServices compatible. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
3. Feature activates after an airbag deployment. Feature requires a mobile phone connected via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Dependent on cellular service coverage.
4. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is a service plan provided by Kia Motors America, Inc. Certain limitations apply. Coverage details are available in the Kia Warranty and Consumer Information Manual. To use the Enhanced Roadside Assist feature, a mobile phone connected via Bluetooth® wireless technology within the cellular service coverage area is required.
5. Vehicle Diagnostics feature does not take the place of regularly scheduled maintenance. Feature checks powertrain, chassis, and airbag systems only. For factory-recommended maintenance schedule, see the Maintenance Feature of UVO eServices or the Owner’s Manual.
6. Feature operates with certain smartphone devices with activation of app. Normal cellular service rates apply.