2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Fitchburg, WI
2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Fitchburg, WI
Are you ready for an all-new crossover that takes style and versatility to the next level? The 2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Fitchburg, WI, is up for everything, whether it be a night on the town or a weekend getaway. The Sorento allows you to travel in style and comfort, all while taking advantage of a long list of technologically advanced features for your entertainment and safety. And best of all, it’s waiting for you at Russ Darrow Kia of Madison.
The 2016 Kia Sorento has been redesigned with a sleeker, more sculpted exterior to exude sophistication. It has a wider stance and a longer wheelbase to provide more cabin space. There are also upgraded elements, including a larger signature tiger-nose grille, and long swept-back Projector Beam headlights for enhanced visibility. The exterior also has an available hands-free Smart Power Liftgate that opens when it senses your smart key, meaning there’s no need to kick around beneath your vehicle. The liftgate can also be adjusted to your desired height, making opening and closing the hatch in garages more convenient.
The Sorento’s spacious interior is complemented by a variety of seating configurations that adjust to your every need with available seating for seven. The split-folding 40/20/40 second-row seats let you carry passengers, cargo, or a combination of the two. And the available third-row seats1 allow the 2016 Sorento to accommodate up to seven passengers, or fold flat for an increased cargo area. The interior also has available luxury features including a panoramic sunroof with a power sunshade, adjustable front-seat headrests, and sound-insulating laminated glass. And because Kia knows how active your lifestyle gets, the Sorento’s interior cloth is designed by YES Essentials®2 to combine comfort and durability. The soft, quick-drying fabric resists stains, reduces static, and even helps eliminate odors.
On top of being fully functional, the interior of the 2016 Sorento also offers a variety of technologically advanced features dedicated to enhancing every aspect of your drive. The available UVO eServices3 Infotainment System uses advanced voice recognition to let you manage your music and enjoy hand-free use of your phone. With this system, you can stream music, download apps like Pandora® and Yelp®, monitor your Sorento’s driving habits, access 911 Connect4 or Enhanced Roadside Assistance5, and check maintenance requirements with Vehicle Diagnostics6 on its large color touchscreen.
The Sorento is also equipped with impressive systems that monitor your driving environment using radar sensors and cameras around the vehicle. One of these sensors is the Rear Park Assist Sensor7, which is concealed in the rear bumper. This sensor gives you audible warnings if it detects certain objects close to your vehicle. For further assistance backing up, the rear-camera display and the rear cross-traffic alert systems. Also available is the Lane Departure Warning System, which is designed to detect when your Sorento moves out of its lane without the turn signal being used. Other safety innovations include Smart Cruise Control, Blind-Spot Detection with Lane-Change Assist, Forward Collision Warning, and many more that work together to keep you safe on every drive.
To check out all the great features offered in the 2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Fitchburg, WI, has to offer, come in to Russ Darrow Kia of Madison today to take one for a test drive. We are conveniently located just down the street from West Towne Mall in Madison, WI.Directions to Kia Fitchburg
1. All cargo should be evenly distributed and properly secured, and never piled higher than the seatbacks.
2. YES Essentials® is a registered trademark of Sage Automotive Interiors.
3. Warning: Driving while distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. It can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering-wheel-mounted controls while driving. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention, and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. Actual product may vary in appearance from photographs. See retailer for details. No subscription fee for UVO eServices. No charge for the UVO eServices app but requires downloading. App uses your smartphone cellular-data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply. Internet hotspot connection can be made to your personal wireless Internet at home or to a smartphone device with Internet service plan (normal cellular service rates may apply).
4. Feature activates after an airbag deployment. Feature requires a mobile phone connected via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Dependent on cellular-service coverage.
5. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is a service plan provided by Kia Motors America, Inc. Certain limitations apply. Coverage details are available in the Kia Warranty and Consumer Information Manual. To use the Enhanced Roadside Assist feature, a mobile phone connected via Bluetooth® wireless technology within the cellular-service coverage area is required.
6. Vehicle Diagnostics feature does not take the place of regularly scheduled maintenance. Feature checks powertrain, chassis, and airbag systems only. For factory recommended maintenance schedule, see the Maintenance Feature of UVO eServices or the Owner’s Manual.
7. These systems are not substitutes for proper and safe driving, backing-up or parking procedures; therefore, always drive safely and use caution. These systems may not detect every object behind the vehicle, in a driver’s blind spot, surrounding areas of the vehicle, or direction of travel. Images shown for illustration only.